• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Hi Guys,

how happy you are with investments in Finland? is it better than in Slovakia? What is best possible interest are you able to fund on Finnish loans?
Andrej
No loans form Finland for long time? Or why it is so silent :)?
Andrej
Test the waters with smaller amounts to be safe, maybe with 1,000. Then evaluate after 4 months.

I've invested over 25,000 (perhaps a blind gamble at this point) in Finnish loans. Depending on what the numbers say in January, I'll act accordingly.

In regards to Finnish interest rates, I'm currently investing in 2, 3 and 5 year loans, asking from 18 to 25%. Investments have been made in 164 loans so far.
HannesR
HannesR
Test the waters with smaller amounts to be safe, maybe with 1,000. Then evaluate after 4 months.I've invested over 25,000 (perhaps a blind gamble at this point) in Finnish loans. Depending on what the numbers say in January, I'll act accordingly.In regards to Finnish interest rates, I'm currently investing in 2, 3 and 5 year loans, asking from 18 to 25%. Investments have been made in 164 loans so far.
Thank you, HannesR! Anybody can say what is compensation rate atm for Finland? Approximately?
Andrej
I have 107 Loans from Finland in my Portfolio from July till August 2017. More than the half of my Portfolio is overdue:

Green: 52 Loans
Overdue: 55 Loans

I expect that 30-40% of all my Finish loans will default. That will make a loss of 12-16% (When Omaraha will sell the loan with 60% of the Principal). It seems that the interest rates in Finland are to low with these default rates.
Bandit55555
Bandit55555
I have 107 Loans from Finland in my Portfolio from July till August 2017. More than the half of my Portfolio is overdue:Green: 52 LoansOverdue: 55 LoansI expect that 30-40% of all my Finish loans will default. That will make a loss of 12-16% (When Omaraha will sell the loan with 60% of the Principal). It seems that the interest rates in Finland are to low with these default rates.

Thanks, Andreas!
Andrej

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.