• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Hi,

A few weeks ago I changed the account settings for secured loans. I disabled redirection of payments. The money ended up in the virtual account. But since a week or so, no money is transferred to the virtual account. But when I look at the loans there were payments done the last days. So I am wondering where this money went to?

Also see this topic where there was some talk about the secured loans settings: https://omaraha.ee/en/forum/topic/664/

Regards,
Patrick
PatrickC
Hello,

Last secured loan repayments you received 28.08.2017, after that there has not been any. Repayments went to your virtual account.
Next secured loan repayments you will receive at 03.09.2017 and they also should go to virtual account.
You can see past and future repayments from Overview page, click on date.
vlk494
No funds were added to my virtual account for at least a week… I was moving the money from my virtual account to my Estonian account on a daily base. But the virtual account is showing me 0.0 while there should have been added funds according to the logs. Like the repayments of 28th and before.

Don't you have a log of transfers between accounts? Then you can see for yourself, my last transfer was before the 28th while my virtual account shows 0.0.

edit:
When I go to the account balance screen and filter on the 28th then it shows me an amount of 0.0 in the column In for the virtual account. I would expect there to be a higher amount since there were repayments that day.

Yesterday, the 28th showed me payments of secured loans in the log. But at this moment it isn't showing any secured loan payments for that day. So where did they go to?

Also I do not really understand why there is an Out value that day. I am sure I didn't do a transfer this week. This is why I started investigating the differences (no transfers, but virtual account stays at 0.0).

When I look at the 27th it shows me no repayment details in the log (account screen). But the same overview shows me there were funds added. This means the logs cannot be trusted. See below. There are no details:

edit:
My guess at the moment is that the money ended up at the Estonian account directly. When I compare the Estonian account balance with the log (loaned amount) it shows me a difference of around 20 euro's on the 28". I cannot check it any further since the log isn't showing the secured loans for that day. But it could be this 20 euro difference is caused by secured loan repayments, which I expected at the virtual account.
PatrickC
If I go on your account to “Account balance” page, choose date 28.08.17 then I see that you received 17.82 euros from secured loans and later that day transferred it to your Estonian investment account. Choose date and then click on Virtual account.

On overview page click on date 28.08 or 27.08 (becuse you sent screenshot of this date) and then click on “Secured loan”. This section opens up and you can see all repayments.
vlk494
The 17.82 is not from the 28th but from the day before, otherwise it cannot be shown as opening balance. I found out about expanding the secured loan section and it is showing 17.82 on the 27th.

I guess all is fine and I just had some memory problem since I cannot remember doing any transfers in the last week. But there must have been a transfer on monday.

I will keep an eye on it coming days. Thanks for the info and I am sorry for the hassle.
PatrickC
PatrickC
The 17.82 is not from the 28th but from the day before, otherwise it cannot be shown as opening balance. I found out about expanding the secured loan section and it is showing 17.82 on the 27th.
It looks like it is time zone issue, if I change my time to CET then these transfers do appear on 27.08. Secured loan repayments are loaded into accounts immediately when repayment day starts in EET time zone.
vlk494
Aha ok. Thanks.
PatrickC

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.