• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Hi,

I hold several defaulted loans in Slovaquia. I wonder when I could sell my delayed loans to the compensation fund. It's been more than three months but I have not recoverd my money yet. Loan status should change from red to blue.

Thanks!!!
alfnupe
alfnupe
Hi,I hold several defaulted loans in Slovaquia. I wonder when I could sell my delayed loans to the compensation fund. It's been more than three months but I have not recoverd my money yet. Loan status should change from red to blue. Thanks!!!
Hello,
Loans will be sold if they are 100 days in debt. Your red loans will be sold today.
vlk494
Dear Omaraha,

can you update us on the status/size of the compensation fund?
And is there any chance it could be discontinued at some point in future?

Asking because the other p2p platform Finbee just discontinued their compensation fund, thus checking how reliable is yours.

thanks,
Kriss
kkkkk
kkkkk
Dear Omaraha,can you update us on the status/size of the compensation fund?And is there any chance it could be discontinued at some point in future?Asking because the other p2p platform Finbee just discontinued their compensation fund, thus checking how reliable is yours.thanks,Kriss
Compensation fund size can be seen on support page.
We dont plan and have not discussed possibility of removing Compensation fund.
vlk494
The loan characteristics between Slovakia and estonia are already quite marked in defaulted loans.
It is an increasingly common that investors prefer estonia because always the ratio of bad loans are inusually too much high in slovakia.

Do omaraha staff is aware of the problem?
Arnau

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.