• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Hi there!

Could you give me more information on how to set up the investment terms for investing in secured loans? I have just created an account, but I am not sure how to make investments in these loans and how to indicate how my funds should be split between the different investment accounts.

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Giedre
lildvl
Hello!

Currently it is not possible to make investment terms for secured loans. You can invest manually if you have opened secured loans investment account on “INVEST” - “Investment terms” page and transferred money to it. To invest got Secured loans page, set appropriate loan criteria and make a investment.
vlk494
Something on the secured loans: they are not real p2p loans? We finance the originator, who gives the loans through his balance sheet? Correct?

Btw where is the 11.4%'interest figure coming from which I see in the loan details in my account?

Regards
p2phero.com
p2phero.com
Something on the secured loans: they are not real p2p loans? We finance the originator, who gives the loans through his balance sheet? Correct?
You are correct.
p2phero.com
Btw where is the 11.4%'interest figure coming from which I see in the loan details in my account?
Every loan in Omaraha has commission fee, for secured loans it is 5%.
vlk494
The repayments and interest of secured loans are not received in the secured loan account. The balance is always 0, unless I transfer some money to the account. So I assume it is received in my Estonian account. Is this assumption correct? I do not know how to easily verify this. For me it is ok if it is working like this.
PatrickC
PatrickC
The repayments and interest of secured loans are not received in the secured loan account. The balance is always 0, unless I transfer some money to the account. So I assume it is received in my Estonian account. Is this assumption correct? I do not know how to easily verify this. For me it is ok if it is working like this.
If you invested to secured loans before secured investment account was created, then these loans repayments will go to account you had set up in regular Estonian investment terms.
Newer loans (loans assigned after creating secured investment account) repayments will go to secured investment account.

vlk494

vlk494
If you invested to secured loans before secured investment account was created, then these loans repayments will go to account you had set up in regular Estonian investment terms.
That's strange, since it was not possible for me to invest in secured loans without the secured investment account.
PatrickC
PatrickC
That's strange, since it was not possible for me to invest in secured loans without the secured investment account.
Secured investment account was added 17.11.2016. Most of your secured loan investments were made before this date and repayment for these loans will not go to secured investment account.
vlk494
vlk494
Secured investment account was added 17.11.2016. Most of your secured loan investments were made before this date and repayment for these loans will not go to secured investment account.
It seems the money is transferred to the virtual account.
PatrickC

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.