• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Hi Omaraha,

can you share a bit with us how your life is going? How you are happy with 1st half of 2016. what are achievements, plans?

At least shortly.

TIA!
Andrej
Andrej
Hi Omaraha,can you share a bit with us how your life is going? How you are happy with 1st half of 2016. what are achievements, plans? At least shortly.TIA!
Hello, Andrej.
Things are going good, thank you! All is working well in Estonia. In Slovakia not so well, but getting better by the day. However, we are still working hard to make Slovakia work and are definitely not thinking about leaving the market.
This year we are planning to enter a new country. Cannot announce the country yet.
In October in Estonia we are planning to implement a completely new solution, through which an investor can invest very small and/or very large amounts (up to 100 000 euros) into very different periods (4-60 months). The solution will be completely automatic, one can invest only via open credit applications. We will also offer personal help for managing investments, as big investors are not overly interested in managing their account on the Omaraha portal daily. Despite the new changes, our current portal and process solution won’t disappear anywhere, the new will just be an additional feature. What also makes the new solution special is that we give 100% guarantee for receiving all monthly payments on time, while the interest rates will be lower, definitely under 10%. This is a solution that our clients have been inquiring about throughout the last year. This is a kind of news update that hasn’t even been published in our Estonian forum yet.
Omaraha.ee
arne

Thank you for your reply!

Very small question since you spoke about new features - No plans to open second market?
Andrej
Andrej
Thank you for your reply! Very small question since you spoke about new features - No plans to open second market?
Next year!
arne
I can only hope the announced changes will really have no impact on the traditional structure of Omaraha, with which I am totally happy as it is today. Please do not destroy your successful model by turning into a fancy “factory of ideas” like a certain competitor of yours!

A secondary market function would be nice only in terms of being able to raise liquidity by being able to sell loans at par, but please not for “speculation”.
Palatinate
Could not agree with you more Palatinate. Omaraha is fine as it is and I am very happy with its direction and results. If the new investing method for large passive investors does not interfere with the present investment terms then it would be ok,otherwise no.

There are more than enough platforms with secondary markets to keep the flippers happy so I do not agree with going that road. There should be a system whereby an investor can sell their entire portfolio at par or a small discount if they need their money quickly. This platform should remain for investors with longer term investment goals who wont head for the exit like lemmings at the first sign of a crisis thereby putting the platform at risk. Stick to your guns Omaraha. I am invested with about nine platforms and you are head and shoulders above any of them. Keep it that way and dont be swayed by flippers and those looking for short term gains they are well catered for elsewhere.
gmaxkenny
Palatinate
I can only hope the announced changes will really have no impact on the traditional structure of Omaraha, with which I am totally happy as it is today. Please do not destroy your successful model by turning into a fancy “factory of ideas” like a certain competitor of yours!
Hello, Palatinate.
We do not change the traditional solution. We just add new. You don't have to use it if you do not like.
Omaraha.ee
arne
I am the same opinion of gmaxkenny!

Please no secondary market! There are a lot of other plattforms on market for so called p2p daytrader.

Believe me, I am invested in 5 other plattforms: you are best for long Investors!!
Investor79
We need a secondary market, so one can liquidate if needed. I think it is possible to make a solution that allows to liquidate and does not let speculate too much.
Lenzer
I agree! Perhaps the initial set-up of the Bondora secondary market could be adopted (transaction fee of 1%(?), max limits on prices (e.g. +/- 10% of nominal). Moreover, compared the Bondora, max investments to one loan are quite a bit smaller here, so I don't think you could invest e.g. 500 euros in one loan. All in all, a secondary market would be great.
traktor
Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.