• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Greetings

I think the Account statement in this platform is somehow incomplete/missing, it becomes difficult to check payments in order to determine who paid on time and who didn't. It is not just the account statement that is missing, whole website is difficult to work with, counterintuitive, unlike Twino, Mintos and Bondora.
Omaraha website is difficult to work with, difficult to keep track of investments, difficult to realize how much money was earned/lost, how much interest was paid, what is the average interest from all loan investments, how much money was invested in each loan, how much capital remains unpaid, the XIIR or the net annual return, etc.
The website looks quite shady, not clear at all (it lacks important information).
Is Omaraha planning to change the website or this is how it is how they think is supposed to be?

Best regards.
pedrolopes
We have account statement where you can see all the payments. You can also open investments and click on repayment lines, they will open and you can see when and how much money was paid. Almost all of the things you mention are available in Omaraha, so I dont understand your criticism.
If you need help finding information the please write to us and we will explain.
vlk494
vlk494
We have account statement where you can see all the payments.
Where? show me the links!
Keep in mind that I want to know which specific loan application repaid capital and interests, I want XLSX or CSV spreadsheet extracts with the detail information of all transactions in a given period of time.

vlk494
You can also open investments and click on repayment lines, they will open and you can see when and how much money was paid.
Not user friendly at all!
You can imagine how tiresome and time consuming it would be to manually control the payments made by borrowers using that method you described? Here I already have 30 loans and I've been here for less than 2 months, In the other P2P platforms I have thousands of individual loan investments, it is not viable for me to verify each loan repayment in this way.

vlk494
Almost all of the things you mention are available in Omaraha,
-XIIR;
-Deposits made to the account;
-withdrawals made from the account;
-Interest earned;
-Account value.
Do you have any of that? Because I don't see it.

And what is up with the cryptic terms on the statistics page: “Principal incl.” what the is “incl.” supposed to mean.

The “Investment actions” it is a huge mess, I do not see the difference between the borrowers paid interest and repaid capital.

vlk494
so I dont understand your criticism.
really??? you don't understand my criticism?
have you ever seen the website used by Mintos or Twino? if you had you would understand my complaints.

so, I can assume there are no plans whatsoever to improve this website in order to make it look more user friendly and less obscure.
pedrolopes
Oh great, the band of whiners from the Bondora forum has moved over here. If you were to bother checking your statistics page, you would see an overview of deposits and withdrawals (both total as well as month-by-month). You would also see the interest earned, etc. (all updated daily). By XIIR you presumably mean XIRR, which you also see under the statistics page.

Last but not least, whatever happened to manners and common courtesy? You have made a total of two posts on these forums, BOTH of which are in an attacking tone and the second of which is outright rude. So please, try and behave.

NB! No affiliation with Omaraha other than being an investor here.
traktor
pedrolopes
Where? show me the links!
Keep in mind that I want to know which specific loan application repaid capital and interests, I want XLSX or CSV spreadsheet extracts with the detail information of all transactions in a given period of time.
It is in “ACCOUNTS” - "Account balance page, so it is defently no missing. We do lack the option to download it at the moment
pedrolopes
Not user friendly at all!
You can imagine how tiresome and time consuming it would be to manually control the payments made by borrowers using that method you described? Here I already have 30 loans and I've been here for less than 2 months, In the other P2P platforms I have thousands of individual loan investments, it is not viable for me to verify each loan repayment in this way.
On page “INVEST” - “Investments” you can easily sort which investments are in debt and there is also Overdue payments amount in statistics page. Why do you need to verify each payment yourself?
pedrolopes
-XIIR;
-Deposits made to the account;
-withdrawals made from the account;
-Interest earned;
-Account value.
Do you have any of that? Because I don't see it.

And what is up with the cryptic terms on the statistics page: “Principal incl.” what the is “incl.” supposed to mean.

The “Investment actions” it is a huge mess, I do not see the difference between the borrowers paid interest and repaid capital.
As user traktor already mentioned all this information is in statistics page:
-XIIR; - Rate of return (XIRR)
-Deposits made to the account; - Transfers from bank account
-withdrawals made from the account; - Transfers to bank account
-Interest earned; - Repayments - Interest incl.
-Account value. - Portfolio balance
“incl” means included
pedrolopes
so, I can assume there are no plans whatsoever to improve this website in order to make it look more user friendly and less obscure.
We are improving our portal all the time, we are definitely not standing still.
vlk494
traktor
You have made a total of two posts on these forums, BOTH of which are in an attacking tone and the second of which is outright rude.
looks who is talking… my criticism is justified especially after vlk494 first response, which seemed evasive.

traktor
NB! No affiliation with Omaraha other than being an investor here.
it sure seem the other way around!

traktor
So please, try and behave
or else? …

I am an investor!!! Therefore I can and should complain whenever I find there are reasons for it. My initial post did not had any “rudeness”, but when Omaraha responded with an evasive answer I had to be more incisive.
Unlike you traktor, I did not insulted anyone. Unlike you, I did not made a personal remark about anyone. The only person who uses inappropriate language here is you!!

I did found the XIRR at the bottom of “Statistics” page, almost hidden, while the rest of the informations is either missing or is located in the “Overview” page. Two different pages to show a summary of the account information (not very user friendly).
The important information in this site is scattered, difficult to read and one cannot calculate how much was repaid during a giving period of time, for example interest earned the last 3 days, the site is difficult to use, it is counterintuitive. traktor Learn to deal with criticism.

About the question asked by vlk494: “Why do you need to verify each payment yourself?”
It is common practice for many investors to verify each individual loan payment, for statistical reasons and for control and it helps us predict future defaults, it is also a matter of data transparency. What is there to hide? Nothing. we can verify payments anyway, it is just more time consuming to do it manually.
pedrolopes
Didn't really mean to start a fight - it is just that the general tendency in the forums to first accuse Bondora/Omaraha/whoever of all kinds of things before even clarifying the issues (e.g. contacting support, checking the statistics page, etc) is really quite disturbing. Even more so if everyone who has a different opinion is labeled as an “agent” of the respective service provider. All in all, I don't thing that screaming “I am an investor!!!” is a way to help the development of the platform any more than Omaraha screaming “I am the service provider!!!”. In a perfect world, the investors and the platform both have an important role to play and are co-operating to produce the best possible service for both. Therefore, I see the investors and service providers more as equals than anything else.

PS! I don't think Omaraha's answer was evasive as it contained the statement “If you need help finding information the please write to us and we will explain”. As I've understood from the Estonian forums here, the preferred communications method of the Omaraha team is e-mail (and you get real, actual answers rather than the PR mumbling the Bondora team used to respond with).

Have a happy holiday season!
traktor
traktor
Didn't really mean to start a fight
… good.
Funny how quickly you changed your tone.

traktor
All in all, I don't thing that screaming “I am an investor!!!” is a way to help the development of the platform any more than Omaraha screaming “I am the service provider!!!”.
I'm “screaming” at you, not at Omaraha. Saying: “I'm an Investor!!!” might had not been useful to the development of the platform, but it was certainly useful to pass my message: we Investors are not getting any favor from the platform, we are in a way clients of a service provided by the platform. The platform and the investors are not equal, because the investors have very limited power and information regarding each loan application, we can only choose if we invest and where to invest, but we don't choose any conditions (and there is nothing wrong with that, but it does not make investors and platforms equals).

I realized that nothing fundamental will change about this platform in the coming months, in terms of site usability, which is sad because Omaraha does seem to have an acceptable model and high interest rates, which made Omaraha attractive. But I don't like to put my money where I cannot see it, therefore transparency is crucial, so easily keeping track of investments and interest payments is essential for me (years ago this would have sufficed, today my standards are higher). I won't expand my account here for these reasons.

traktor
PS! I don't think Omaraha's answer was evasive
Opinions… we all have our own.
pedrolopes
Please continue guys. (Fetching popcorn)
olavi
Personally I have all the information I need on the platform at present. It may not be as slick as some but as they are a smaller operation than some others they may not have as much money to spend (waste) on IT. I prefer that they spend their time evaluating loan applications and keeping the defaults down which they are good at.
I have been investing since march 2015 in Estonia 900-1000 only and am very happy with the returns and default rate so far. To me that is more important as I dont like to micro manage my investments.
gmaxkenny
Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.