• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Hi. How it works? I.e. I have in profile settled invest max20 per loan. now I have 10. if suitable loan will come my 10 will be invested (like at Bondora) or system waiting until 20 eur available?

thanks for comments!
Andrej
Andrej
Hi. How it works? I.e. I have in profile settled invest max20 per loan. now I have 10. if suitable loan will come my 10 will be invested (like at Bondora) or system waiting until 20 eur available?thanks for comments!
Your 10 euros will be invested.
vlk494
Did you limit the maximum investment amount to 150€ by any chance?
It used to be 200€ until not very long ago.
Oldboy
Oldboy
Did you limit the maximum investment amount to 150€ by any chance? It used to be 200€ until not very long ago.
Every period has different maximum allowed investment amount. Shorter periods have smaller maximum amount and longer periods bigger. I am not going to tell you exacly what they are because we change them.
You can use two or more investment terms for one period, they all invest individually and can go to the same loan. That way you can get 2 x 150 or 3 x 150 euro investments.
vlk494
Into Invest–>Statistics–>Investments and loans

Exactly its the total invested that I have in the platform?
This quantity is a reliable data for know my expected return?

Arnau
Arnau
Into Invest–>Statistics–>Investments and loans

Exactly its the total invested that I have in the platform?
No, number showing your currently invested amount is Portfolio balance number. Rest of your money is on virtual account or on investments accounts.
Arnau
This quantity is a reliable data for know my expected return?
No, Investments and loans number show how much total investments you have made. Same money can be invested multiple times and all these seperate investments are added to this number.

vlk494
And How check in stadistics the total profit that I got at the moment?
Arnau

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.