• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Hello.

I would like to inform that we now have loans backed by mortgage, they will appear in loan applications with small house icon next to the application.

vlk494
vlk494
Hello.I would like to inform that we now have loans backed by mortgage, they will appear in loan applications with small house icon next to the application.
Any plan to add an extra column to Investment terms? One column for property backed loans would bu sufficient.
olavi
Currently there are no plans to add extra column.
vlk494
What if a mortgage backed loan turns red. Will it be forcibly sold to a collection agency after 100 days of being overdue?
monetix
monetix
What if a mortgage backed loan turns red. Will it be forcibly sold to a collection agency after 100 days of being overdue?
They will be sold to a collection agency.
vlk494
So where is the additional value of a mortgage for me as an investor? Is there any?
monetix
monetix
So where is the additional value of a mortgage for me as an investor? Is there any?
It should discipline borrower more.
vlk494
Am I right assuming that Collection agency then sell property on market and distribute funds to Creditors (investors). Only question is who will pay Collection agency fee ?
gerietis
gerietis
Am I right assuming that Collection agency then sell property on market and distribute funds to Creditors (investors). Only question is who will pay Collection agency fee ?
No, loan belongs to the collection agency. Investors get compensation from the Warranty fund at least 60% of unpaid principal.
vlk494

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.