• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
The recent loan application seem to be filled only by direct investors and not by the system. I see several which I would expect to have successful bids for with no system offers. I have no investments for 4 days but before then a few every day.

Is the auto bidding system working?
JamesFrance
Auto bidding is working, but there are two possibilities when your money is not automatically directed in to loan application even if you have suitable investment term.

1. Borrower submits third loan application during the last 30 days, previous two were fully filled either automatically or through application on hold. System will not automatically add money into third application.

2. Investor is already lent money to the same borrower in last two months.

vlk494
Thankyou, your No 1. applies to the ones I noticed, I assume I am just having a quiet few days as I have been having a steady flow of loans from my offers. Usually I see reserved bids come and go, but hadn't seen any recently.
JamesFrance
I still have no new loans since my first post and there seem to be no new loans available for manual bidding either, except for one that seems very odd. Before 18th December I had about 2 loans per day and saw reserved amounts coming and going, but nothing at all since then although some repayments have appeared.

Does anyone else have a similar experience, does Omaraha close down for an extended Christmas break?
JamesFrance
JamesFrance
I still have no new loans since my first post and there seem to be no new loans available for manual bidding either, except for one that seems very odd. Before 18th December I had about 2 loans per day and saw reserved amounts coming and going, but nothing at all since then although some repayments have appeared.Does anyone else have a similar experience, does Omaraha close down for an extended Christmas break?
Fewer loans are issued during the holidays. Your interest seems to be bit too high. You can look at offers table when you set up new investment term. There you can see how much money at what interest is available. It's possible that other investors have lowered their interest or new investors have added money with better interest rates.

vlk494
Thankyou.
JamesFrance
Since about 4 weeks there was only 1 invest by automatic bid.
There are also no serious offers for manual biddings.
So - stop all my investments and wait about 2 or 3 years getting my money back?
Or will chance this lack of opportunities soon?
I could life whith rates that are a litle bit less than last year, but I would lend money in estonia for 20% or less.
Oktaeder
It is unlikely that interest rates will rise, so if you want to invest your money you have to lover your interest rates.
vlk494
vlk494
It is unlikely that interest rates will rise, so if you want to invest your money you have to lover your interest rates.
I needed to lower rates by 6% from before Christmas before getting into a few loans again now.
JamesFrance

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.