• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Hi, I am a new investor and I can't see secondary market on the platform. If there is no such at present, do you intent to develop such an option ? If not, than the investments won't look so attractive.Individual circumstances change and investors may need their money quickly. If you intend to develop SM would you allow loan slices to be traded at discount/premium ?
spyrogyra
spyrogyra
Hi, I am a new investor and I can't see secondary market on the platform. If there is no such at present, do you intent to develop such an option ? If not, than the investments won't look so attractive.Individual circumstances change and investors may need their money quickly. If you intend to develop SM would you allow loan slices to be traded at discount/premium ?
We've thought about it, it's definitely a very good solution and we have a intent to develop it in the future.
vlk494
Most of the P2P platforms are setting up secondary markets, the sooner the better. Apart from providing an emergency exit for the investors, it generates extra profit for the platform from fees collected from each sale. If there's a secondary market and if you provide more statistics about the fund that pays out defaults, I'll invest a sizeable chunk of money. Now it's just a dip to taste the waters. If investors know how much there is in the contingency fund and if they are able to compare it with the total amount in loans, it will provide even better assurance for their money. It would be best if investors know that the contingency fund is put in trust and the company can't touch it apart from covering payments towards defaulted loans. A monthly graphic can show whether the fund grows or shrinks.
spyrogyra
Half a year passed since I asked about the secondary market. I bet many others wold welcome SM, especially after the launch of the 60 months loans. I would not touch them without an exit option. Not developing SM is the reason I didn't invest any more after the initial dip. The P2p market is growing fast and it's very sad to see no new features on OM.
spyrogyra
spyrogyra
Half a year passed since I asked about the secondary market. I bet many others wold welcome SM, especially after the launch of the 60 months loans. I would not touch them without an exit option. Not developing SM is the reason I didn't invest any more after the initial dip. The P2p market is growing fast and it's very sad to see no new features on OM.

I know Omaraha-s IT team has been busy with many new developments and the SM is one of them. The secondary marekt option for quick exit will probably launch in autumn. Its a good point that 48 and 60 months products will bring more interest for the SM.
KristjanT
Administrator, How is your progress with the secondary market?

All investors have been waiting for it!
LoanShark
LoanShark
Administrator, How is your progress with the secondary market?All investors have been waiting for it!
It is in our plans but not in development.
vlk494
You can double your profits and commissions if you open it!
LoanShark
Hi guys!

I was wondering if there is a way to quickly liquidate the entire portfolio in Omaraha. What are the options?
Analitikas
Analitikas
Hi guys!I was wondering if there is a way to quickly liquidate the entire portfolio in Omaraha. What are the options?

No options!
Sull_S
Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.