• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Does anyone knows where the forecast is gone?

Until a few days ago in the tab “statistics”, there was an overview about the comming cashflow. Now there is only an overview about the past earnings. Is it a bug?
Raschnyr
It is not a bug. Last week we updated statistics and forecast was removed.
vlk494
Why did you removed it? For me it was very necessary. Maybe for some other investors too.
Raschnyr
Raschnyr
Why did you removed it? For me it was very necessary. Maybe for some other investors too.
Forecast was very calculation-intensiv and included many different factors which reduced forecast credibility, we thought it was better to remove it. We see that it has upset some investors, in all likelihood we will bring forecast back in a simpler form, but I cant give a exact date.
vlk494
This is really inconvenient for me as an investor. In the time of cloud-computung, the performance should not be a reason for deactivating such function.

When do you plan to integrate a new forecast? I guess some invetors are waiting for it.
Raschnyr
Raschnyr
This is really inconvenient for me as an investor. In the time of cloud-computung, the performance should not be a reason for deactivating such function.When do you plan to integrate a new forecast? I guess some invetors are waiting for it.

Yes there are investors wanting forecast back, it's definitely not gone unnoticed, but unfortunately I can not tell you the exact time when the forecast comes back.
vlk494
That means normally never :(
Raschnyr
Well, lets hope not. Same concern was raised on estonian side of the forums by several active investors(including myself) and portal promised to do something about it, in different form maybe.

Currently we dont have any personal forecast whatsoever, which is really bad.
mutabor
Are there any news about the forecast?
Raschnyr
Raschnyr
Are there any news about the forecast?
Forecast should come back soon, perhaps as early as next week.
vlk494
Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.