• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Why are the rates the borrower has to repay (interest + repayment) raising from month to month?
creditguru
creditguru
Why are the rates the borrower has to repay (interest + repayment) raising from month to month?

Omaraha uses annuity contract. Contract is made up of principal repayment and interest. As contract progressis the interest decreases and principal repayment increases, but monthly repayment remains the same. Omaraha take commision fee from the interest, so if interest decreases the also our commision fee. If you look at your investment you see only principal repayment and your recieved interest, but not Omaraha commision fee. In actuality principal repayment + your recieved interest + omaraha commision always make up the same amount.
vlk494
So this means, that Omaraha takes fees for each payback of the interest.
Makes it no sense, if you list in the shedules of the investors only the amounts which are interesting for the investors?
Also in theloan applications the “total interest” is for me is really confusing.
It would give the investors a really better overview. Some Investors calculate the amounts, interest etc. in excel. So it is difficoult for the investors, becourse copy - paste don't work, if the amounts are wron (because of the fees).
HansDambf
HansDambf
So this means, that Omaraha takes fees for each payback of the interest.Makes it no sense, if you list in the shedules of the investors only the amounts which are interesting for the investors?Also in theloan applications the “total interest” is for me is really confusing.It would give the investors a really better overview. Some Investors calculate the amounts, interest etc. in excel. So it is difficoult for the investors, becourse copy - paste don't work, if the amounts are wron (because of the fees).

I know it can be confusing sometimes, but the 2 interest system is good for investors, because that means borrower pays commision fees, or to you want use to make 1 interest system and split the commision fee between borrower and investors?
vlk494
No this is not what I mean.
So only hide the fees in the displayed amounts or rates for the investors.
Show only the effective amounte/rates for the investors. (45% total interest = 36% interest for the investor: -> show only the 36% in the overview). The investors are not interested, what the barrower has to pay in the lists and overviews.
HansDambf

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.