• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Hi,

I'm new on Omaraha as investor and wanted to know how the “bonus” works, but I couldn't find any explanation.
What is the sense of a bonus and how much advantage does it give to an investment term of mine?
I couln't find any overview in which waiting position in the investment-term-queue my profiles are.
creditguru
Hello.

Most important is the interest. The lower the interest rate, the faster your money is lent out. By adding bonus, you can make sure that your money is lent out first, if their are two or more investments at the same interest rates. But you are free to put the bonus to 0 if you have favorable interests, without having to worry about that your money is not lent out.

There is no direct overview in which waiting position in the investment-term-queue your profiles are, but you can go to “Invest” - “Investment terms” choose “Add row” then choose “Offers”, there you can see maximum bonuses and how much money and at what interest rate is available.

omaraha.ee
vlk494
Thank you for explanation.
And how exactly are the costs of a set “bonus” calculated?
E.g. if I enter 10% as bonus, what does this mean.
Is it 10% of my set interest what I'll have to pay?
So, when loan interest is set to 30% and bonus 10%, do I have to pay 3% of my investment as fee to Omaraha?
creditguru
creditguru
Thank you for explanation.And how exactly are the costs of a set “bonus” calculated?E.g. if I enter 10% as bonus, what does this mean.Is it 10% of my set interest what I'll have to pay?So, when loan interest is set to 30% and bonus 10%, do I have to pay 3% of my investment as fee to Omaraha?

The bonus is taken from loan interest. Example: total interest (omaraha commission + your interest) is 30, loan interest ( your investment interest ) is 24, the 10% is taken from your investment interest.

omaraha.ee
vlk494
Ok, so in your example it is 2.4% of the total loan sum.
Or don't I have to pay the “bonus” as a one time fee immediately?
Is it deducted from every repayment I get from the borrower?
creditguru
creditguru
Ok, so in your example it is 2.4% of the total loan sum.Or don't I have to pay the “bonus” as a one time fee immediately?Is it deducted from every repayment I get from the borrower?

No the 2.4% is taken from your received interest not the total loan sum. Bonus is deducted from every repayment.

omaraha.ee
vlk494

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.