• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
The impact of crisis has been lower than expected, the current 55% compensation rate is damaging to investor interests and no longer justified by crisis. Please revert back to original 60-80%!
kkkkk
kkkkk
The impact of crisis has been lower than expected, the current 55% compensation rate is damaging to investor interests and no longer justified by crisis. Please revert back to original 60-80%!

How would you possibly know that since possibly the unimployment will rise in next few months much more that it has already. Or not. Anyway, 60% back would be nice. I wouldn't dream for more in next few months.
timo99
I will leave Omaraha under the current conditions. Pity! But with just under 50% buyback, it is currently not worth it.

Is there a way to get your money paid out early? What would be the fee?
Nachteule89
Nachteule89
I will leave Omaraha under the current conditions. Pity! But with just under 50% buyback, it is currently not worth it.
Omaraha buyback is currently fixed at 55%, It can't be smaller. This is temporary measure, if situation normalises them we will return to previous buyback level.
Nachteule89
We will send you message about possible options.
vlk494
vlk494
Estonian government lifted the state of emergency already on May 18th… I understand 80% buyback as previously may be too early now, but 60% must be doable!! Changing rules (bellow 60%) was understandable during state of emergency period, but now it may be even illegal!!
kkkkk
From Tuesday, July 7, 2020, we will increase the compensation back to 60%.
vlk494
Is there an option to exit this website early?
Thanks.
pfitzp
pfitzp
Nachteule89, did you get any options to get your money out??
Thanks.
pfitzp
pfitzp
Nachteule89, did you get any options to get your money out??Thanks.

As I have understand here, there is possibility to sell all your portfolio at once. You should send an e-mail to portal after you have find a buyer. I'm not sure, if I remember right, but portal has told that when you have ok portfolio, they'll find buyer at -20% level of your portfolios value. Of course, there may be restrictions I do not know.
Barclay
Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.