• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Hello investors,

I am pretty new in this p2p investment and I was hoping if there is an investor who can recommend a good platform to invest US dollars as well. I am not looking for high %, just returns above inflation would make me happy already.

Thanks in advance for some good feedback.
Eltjo_Witkop
Depends on where you live and if you're a US citizen. US lending sites usually except only people with a valid address there. On some you can invest when you are able to deposit more than 10k.. 100k.. 250k.. depending on the platform. I think on some platforms in asia you can also invest in USD. But again only with an address there.

Another option would be a crypto platform where you can stake USD coins.
njal
njal
Depends on where you live and if you're a US citizen. US lending sites usually except only people with a valid address there. On some you can invest when you are able to deposit more than 10k.. 100k.. 250k.. depending on the platform. I think on some platforms in asia you can also invest in USD. But again only with an address there.Another option would be a crypto platform where you can stake USD coins.
Thanks for your feedback. My residence is in Europe, I found 1 in the US who are in the process of opening op for non US residents.
Yieldstreet is the name. Perhaps in the future.
Eltjo_Witkop

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.