• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Hi there!

Could somebody give me an explanation on what “sold loans” refer to in Statistics section? I always had it as “0” until this month, when it suddenly got to “200”.

Best,
Giedre
lildvl
This amount shows how much was principal balance of all your sold loans. It is new calculation added yesterday and thats why total amount was put to this month, in reality it covers all of your history in Omaraha.
vlk494
vlk494
This amount shows how much was principal balance of all your sold loans. It is new calculation added yesterday and thats why total amount was put to this month, in reality it covers all of your history in Omaraha.

Thanks, this is really helpful. Just to make sure I understand it correctly, it refers to the principal of the defaulted loans that were bought back by Omaraha, is that correct?
lildvl
lildvl
Thanks, this is really helpful. Just to make sure I understand it correctly, it refers to the principal of the defaulted loans that were bought back by Omaraha, is that correct?
Yes, it was remaining principal of the defaulted loans, but It does not mean that this amount was compensated to you.
Compensation amount is “Loans sold to warranty fund”. Comparing these two number lets you know whats is your overall compensation %.
vlk494

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.