• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Why Omaraha aren't mencioned in AltFi Awards (and P2P Independent Forum)in last years?

How investor, it help us in increase the confidence about the platform in two ways. Participate in that awards or forum will increased probably the transparency and knowledge from the platform to investors. Currently the information around this platform is improvement necessary.

Do it is intentional and committed for commercial purposes or only listlessness?
Arnau
Please, as investor is important resolve these doubts
Arnau
Hello?
Arnau
(Not representing Omaraha)

Being private or among the ‘less known’ among investors is not a flaw that must be fixed, unless there's a significant shortage of investor funds. I imagine that shortage would only be possible if a new overseas consumer credit market opens, and if, for whatever reason, existing investors couldn't cope with the increased demand.

Lets assume Omaraha starts to advertise itself on P2P lending and FinTech platforms EU-wide. It would surely contribute to attract more investor funds from various countries. The sad thing is that many of these countries from where investors have easy access to our platform are making it very difficult for a foreign entity with no local operations to get access to their own consumer credit market.

So to put it simply, only if Omaraha can issue 1000 euros worth of consumer loans in France will there be a reason to put in an extra effort to make itself known to a French investor who is looking to invest 1000 euros in P2P loans. If you get the investor but no lender, it will only result in yield compression and excess balance of ‘idle funds’.
HannesR
Honestly HannesR, thanks for your reply but -as investor- I consider that is more fair a reply from Omaraha -not this strange silent-
Arnau
The AltFi Awards have nothing to do with how well a platform is doing for investors and only an excuse for mutual backslapping and promotion. I like the way Omaraha does its business with little fuss or fanfare and instead provide the best returns in the business. Reading between the lines of previous replies by Omaraha to investor requests its seems their attitude is we do things our way and if you dont like it,tough. I would not expect them to reply to your suggestions.
gmaxkenny

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.