• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Could you clarify a bit more how you calculate the XIRR?

Have I understood correctly that if loan payment is late this only affects XIRR after payment is Late over 91 days?
I don't also understand where comes the fact that you calculate loan paid 50% after 91 days?

Thanks for the very Good platform for the Investor. This is my favorite p2p lending platform!

Copied below your XIRR explanation:
Regarding past transactions, all outgoing payments, loan repayments and overdue charges are calculated on real dates. If a contract is paid correctly or it is overdue no more than 31 days, we can assume all repayments take place on appropriate dates for appropriate amounts. An overdue payment is considered paid on the day it is viewed or “today”. If the debt is over 31 days old, on day 91 we count it paid 50% of net balance. If the debt is over 91 days old, but no money has been withdrawn, it is considered paid on the day it is viewed or “today”.
Jantu9
Jantu9
Have I understood correctly that if loan payment is late this only affects XIRR after payment is Late over 91 days?
No, all over 31 days in debt loans affect XIRR same way. It is calculated that you will receive 50% of net balance from these loans.
Jantu9
I don't also understand where comes the fact that you calculate loan paid 50% after 91 days?
If loan is 100 days in debt, then it is sold to collection agency and you will recieve back at least 60% of loan remaining balance. We also have loans that were issued before this method was added, these loans are not automatically sold, investor has to sell them himself and compensation is smaller than 60%.
vlk494

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.