• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069

The platform is too chaotic & difficult for beginners (comparate with twino or Mintos for example).
My first wuestions.

·Where can I check the interest incomes?
·Where can I check (in real time) the invest that I put into the platform?

Thanks in advance.
Arnau
Arnau
·Where can I check the interest incomes?
Interest income is on “INVEST” - “Statistics” page under Repayments section.
Arnau
·Where can I check (in real time) the invest that I put into the platform?
Portfolio balance amount is also on “INVEST” - “Statistics” page. Statistics page is updated once a day, real time invested amount you can see on “INVEST” - “Investments” page, look at Loan balance amount. It is same number as Portfolio balance in statistics page, but updated immediately when investment happens.
vlk494
Yes it takes some time to get used to the website but well worth it for the returns. I have found it best to use Investment Terms (auto invest) as almost all loans are funded this way. I only invest in 900-1000 Estonian loans. You can check the Statistics page Portal Overview to compare the performance of different loan types.
The move into Slovakia started very badly but has improved lately but not enough to tempt me. Overall this is the best platform I am invested in,including the ones you mention and any quirks on the website are more than made up for by the excellent returns. Best of luck.
gmaxkenny
gmaxkenny
Yes it takes some time to get used to the website but well worth it for the returns. I have found it best to use Investment Terms (auto invest) as almost all loans are funded this way. I only invest in 900-1000 Estonian loans. You can check the Statistics page Portal Overview to compare the performance of different loan types. The move into Slovakia started very badly but has improved lately but not enough to tempt me. Overall this is the best platform I am invested in,including the ones you mention and any quirks on the website are more than made up for by the excellent returns. Best of luck.

Absolutly true. In my case, 100% of Overdue payments are from Slovakia (¡!) (overdue payments from 910-1000 too). Theoretically, the best quality of borrowers in Slovakia are not GUARANTEE OF PAYMENT.
Arnau

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.