• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
PLEASE! Don't establish a secondary market with an option to pick a price above or below nominal.
As we can see at Bondora it leads to wild speculation with new loans. People buy new loans, just to throw them on the secondary marekt for a higher price seconds later. Bondoras interest rates got totally ruined by it. Actually whole Bondora got f***ed up by this.

If really needed, add an option to liquidate full portfolios if needed, but stay away from establishing a market for daily trading of loans! Otherwise I'm out of here…
DanielJ
I believe a secondary market on Omaraha should serve solely the purpose of being able to collect liquidity, in case an investor should need it. So I would like to see

- a possibility to sell green loans to other investors
- only at 100 % face/par value, strictly no premiums, strictly no discounts
- no fees or charge, if Omaraha can agree to this

This I would consider a fair secondary market for Omaraha.
Palatinate
Palatinate
I believe a secondary market on Omaraha should serve solely the purpose of being able to collect liquidity, in case an investor should need it. So I would like to see- a possibility to sell green loans to other investors- only at 100 % face/par value, strictly no premiums, strictly no discounts- no fees or charge, if Omaraha can agree to thisThis I would consider a fair secondary market for Omaraha.
If the aim of the secondary market is to provide exit option for investors then banning discount is not helping.
One option to provide exit for investors would be for Omaraha to evaluate investor's portfolio and then obtain the portfolio and sell it as a loan to other investors. Not sure if that would make business sense to Omaraha, but I guess as long as it will brake even, it will have positive effect on the platform as a whole.
olavi
Palatinate
I believe a secondary market on Omaraha should serve solely the purpose of being able to collect liquidity, in case an investor should need it. So I would like to see- a possibility to sell green loans to other investors- only at 100 % face/par value, strictly no premiums, strictly no discounts- no fees or charge, if Omaraha can agree to thisThis I would consider a fair secondary market for Omaraha.
+1
if needed, you can add a Discount Option, since it will not give room to speculation without losses
DanielJ
You are strange guys. Really. Who did something bad for you? Who?

If you do not like to speculate - do not speculate. it is free country. If you do not like to look SM do not look it. What is wrong in speculation? Are you still in USSR time? What destroyed on Bondora because of SM?!?? You like to stay with your overdue loan on bondora for 3years or like to sell it for some discount and reinvest money or use in other place? Do you at all understand that premium u to 5% or may be even more cover risk of default on first payments? You are naive or just think more, really.Sorry for such wording.

SM is needed for sure, as each of us may have an need to exit form platform on some moment or to get some money. And many of us may require money so fast that will be happy to do some discount, just to get money. Will it be allowing discount or no is a secondary question. As well as I see nothing bad if Omaraha will get some revenue form it to cover expenses of running SM.

:) :) :)
Andrej
Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.