• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Technically, you are correct.
What i meant is how this actually being done. During the process outstanding principal part is not being moved to your virtual balance and then taken off it again.
mutabor
I say its nitpicking.
There are children starving in Africa and you argue about the principles that affect 0.1% of your portfolio.
olavi
olavi I don't know the correct answer for people who start a sentense with “There are children starving in Africa and therefor…” to try to justify the second part of the sentence…

But it's not a matter of how much it affects one's portfolio… could be 10%, could be 1%, could be 0.1%… If my portfolio was 1.000.000 EUR then for 0.1% we'd be talking about 1.000 EUR, if 1% then we're talking about 10.000 EUR… And even if just 1 cent is in question… it's still wrong!

It's both a moral and a legal issue not to honor contracts and invoque a “greater” good, when in truth it's not even fair for the borrowers either… besides a total disrespect for the people that build and support this p2p community and it says a lot about one's trust… I have a lot more trust and respect for people that admit and try to correct their mistakes, then those who don't even bother and totally dismiss you and your (legal) agreements… for whatever shady reason.
falonso
falonso
Hello, falonso!
Please understand, for that you feel good, we need investors and also borrowers. We have to offer compromises borrowers who are in troubles. It is not reasonable to send those immediately to debt collection or court. Believe me that this attitude will bring in long perspective more profit, than loss you experienced.
Omaraha.ee
arne
Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.