• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
Since a few days I am getting multiple loan agreements for the same loan/borrower. Multiple agreements are made at the same moment in time. This isn't helping the spread of investments over multiple loans. Is this a new feature or a bug?

Kind regards,
Patrick
PatrickC
PatrickC
Since a few days I am getting multiple loan agreements for the same loan/borrower. Multiple agreements are made at the same moment in time. This isn't helping the spread of investments over multiple loans. Is this a new feature or a bug?Kind regards,Patrick
This situation occurs if you have multiple investment terms for the same period, to avoid this use only one setting or use very different interests. One investment term interest should be competitive and should easily go in to a loan and other should be much higher and only go in if the conditions are favorable (big loan amount or not enough low interest money in Omaraha).
vlk494
Thanks for the explanation. I made some changes to the investment terms recently so I have to play a little more with it.

Thanks.
PatrickC
Hi,

The problem I was having last year was a result of a problem/bug in the website?

How to reproduce:
- edit a term and press save
- then edit the same term again and press save
- now you will have two terms

Next bug:
- press cancel changes
- now the two terms are removed from the portfolio and there is no way to get them back

This way I lost a term today and I did not have a backup of my settings. I don't know if one of the admins have a way to put back my removed term?

Regards,
Patrick
PatrickC
We will look into it. At the moment we recommend making all the changes to investment terms together and then activating changes. After you have activated changes you can edit terms again without making double investment terms.

Unfortunately we cant recover your deleted investment term. If you need advice setting up your terms, then write to us through portal mailbox.
vlk494

Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.