• info@finzo.sk
  • |
  • 0903 960 069
@olavi

you can check the p2p-banking.com blog for some experiences with secondary markets of european platforms
P2P-Banking.com
P2P-Banking.com
@olaviyou can check the p2p-banking.com blog for some experiences with secondary markets of european platforms

Thanks, but I only found 1 article posted within last 12 months that came up with “secondary market” search.
I know this is not something an average P2P investor is interested in, it is probably more for platforms that a thinking about opening there own markets. But I personally find it very intriguing to compare the success of different secondary markets. I mean to read about it :D
olavi
It has passed more than a year so therefore I dare to ask if there is a plan to introduce a Secondary Market.
Sorry for asking again :)

Maybe it is cheaper to develop a Secondary Market where investors can only sell their full portfolio to other investors. Of course with fees to Omaraha.
Bandit55555
Bandit55555
It has passed more than a year so therefore I dare to ask if there is a plan to introduce a Secondary Market.Sorry for asking again :)Maybe it is cheaper to develop a Secondary Market where investors can only sell their full portfolio to other investors. Of course with fees to Omaraha.
It is still in plans but not in development. Other developments are in front of secondary market, so I cant tell when we will start working on it.
vlk494
A bit interesting, may be you can share - -what you plan to develop soon? What is roadmap, plan? How 2015y was for Omaraha - was it better than 2014 etc? Thanks, if you can share a bit. Not necessary to write long story, but at least a bit
Andrej
Andrej
A bit interesting, may be you can share - -what you plan to develop soon? What is roadmap, plan? How 2015y was for Omaraha - was it better than 2014 etc? Thanks, if you can share a bit. Not necessary to write long story, but at least a bit
Currently we are developing automatic system to give clients better overview how much they can borrow and few other automatic notifications. Next development after that is not 100% decided, so we are not going talk about it at the moment.

2015 was definitely better than 2014 - issued loan amount was 32% higher, we more than doubled our user base, expanded into another market, our debtor situation got better and we can compensate bigger amount from warranty fund, currently it is at 80% (in Estonia).
vlk494
Thanks!
Andrej
Was it a good idea to expand to slovakia? Does anybody earn money with those loans? I stopped investment there.
Oktaeder
Oktaeder
Was it a good idea to expand to slovakia? Does anybody earn money with those loans? I stopped investment there.
Beginning was rough but it is getting better and you can make a profit there.
vlk494
Loan amount:
Loan period:

Repayment:

Get an offer within few minutes!

* This is a representative offer.